Are you living abroad full or part time and concerned about critical illness or accident coverage?
Where Do You Go In Case of a Medical Emergency in a Foreign Country?
IMG, or International Medical Group, will even help you locate a doctor or hospital abroad. All of your insurance documents, including insurance cards and claim forms, will be emailed to you and can be downloaded anytime if you lose them. Claim forms are simple to send in and re-imbursement is immediate if the international hospital does not accept insurance.
Want to Know if Your U.S. Doctor or Hospital Has a Direct Billing Relationship with IMG?
To search for a medical care provider within the independent Preferred Provider Organization network, simply click the link below. The PPO directory is updated on a routine basis, however, changes may be made between updates. To ensure that the physician you have selected is in the network, please contact the physician’s office to confirm his/her participation. You may also be eligible for a discount on your deductible and coinsurance if you use the PPO network.
If your doctor or hospital has not signed up to have a direct billing relationship with IMG, that doesn’t mean they never will. IMG will be happy to talk directly with the hospital and do everything they can to establish it right on the spot.
If the international hospital or doctor will only accept payment up front, simply scan/email or fax your bill directly to IMG for timely reimbursement.
Being a citizen of the global community can be an exciting experience, yet one that can pose potential complications without a health care advocate on your side.
To accommodate your financial means, you can choose your area of coverage and select from multiple deductibles and plan options. With your medical history in mind, the program also provides flexible underwriting methods to extend coverage to you that may be declined by other companies.
You also have direct access to our Medical Concierge, an unequaled service that provides you with personalized assistance in locating the best provider for your specific needs. This is not an international P.P.O. network. You do not have to use the suggested providers but you are welcome to use them as a resource. In addition, health care advocates are available for service at your convenience via phone, email or Live Chat.
Applying Is Easy & Fast
- Covers catastrophic illness or accident
- Bil-Lingual health care representatives will help locate a hospital abroad
- Applications should begin 30 days before your departure date
- Direct billing where accepted
- Simple claim filing and reimbursement
- Assistance in locating international health care facilities
- Direct billing where accepted
- Easy claim filing and reimbursement
- Includes 67% of all the hospitals in the U.S.
- Includes well-known university medical centers and transplant facilities
- Two areas of coverage: “Worldwide” or “Worldwide excluding the U.S., Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Singapore and Taiwan” to fit your budget
- Deductible options from $100.00 - $10,000.00
- Four unique plan designs to fit within your budget - Silver, Gold (3 year plan), Gold Plus and Platinum
- Optional riders: Global Term Life Insurance, Global Daily Indemnity, Maternity, Terrorism, Sports
- 24/7 Customer Care Representatives available, never any holidays
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and other evacuation benefits
- Medical Concierge Program to help you locate a doctor or hospital
- Medical professionals to coordinate / translate diagnosis and treatment if a language barrier exists
- 24 hour access to information