American Insurance for Expats and International Medical Group provides insurance designed for employers with employees who are either U.S. or Canadian citizens who reside abroad, or foreign nationals around the world. GEO Group insurance assists employers with their international employees to provide them with U.S.-style benefits and worldwide coverage. The plan is designed for multi-national employers with two or more employees, U.S. or non-U.S. expatriate employees, third country or key local nationals and independently contracted employees.
GEO Group is a comprehensive and cost-effective plan designed specifically for employers who need international group medical coverage for their employees around the globe. The plan provides a wide range of benefits that can be modified to suit your specifications, combined with excellent service of an established leader in the international medical insurance arena.
IMG focuses solely on the international medical insurance market while performing all administration functions in-house so they can provide greater control over the quality of service. Some of the program highlights include:
- Comprehensive, employer-sponsored group medical coverage
- Life, dental and daily indemnity coverage available
- Coverage area options
- Flexible plan designs
- Full group takeover/Replacement provision available
- Tiered group underwriting
- COBRA and HIPAA like options
- Medical History Disregarded underwriting option
- Enhanced benefit option for U.S.-based employers
- Long-term disability insurance
The lifetime maximum benefits range from $50,000 – $8,000,000. You can choose to have your employees covered in the countries of your choice and there are different plan options depending upon the degree of coverage you need.
Emergency Travel Assistance
Lost passports or ID’s can be an emergency when your employees are traveling abroad. The GEO Group plan also offers assistance with emergencies like:
- Emergency travel arrangements
- Lost passport or travel document assistance
- Lost luggage assistance
- Embassy or consulate services
- Emergency message relay
- Emergency prescription replacement
- Medical referrals
- Emergency translations
- Emergency cash transfer
If you would like more information about Geo Group medical insurance for groups and employees, contact firstname.lastname@example.org . More information and a request for a proposal will be sent out immediately.